Salary: $13-15.50/hr DOE
Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281813
Customer Service Representative
Our Carrollton client is looking for awesome Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to join their growing office! They are an Educational Student Loan Services company who are focused on preventing any outstanding student loans to turn into a delinquent status.
This position really gives you an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives!!
They are looking for people who are service-oriented, good communicators, professional, have a positive attitude, and will be happy assisting others via the phone. Call center experience is great but is not necessarily a requirement.
Drivers for success:
2. Communication, strong verbal skills and know how to talk with people
3. Positive attitude
4. Tech skills
· Answering inbound calls (possibly making some outbound calls also) - 50-60 calls per day average
· Discuss student loans with customers and answer general questions
· Take payments and make payment arrangements for customers' outstanding student loans
· Maneuver between 2 computer monitors - data entry into computer system
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Outbound calls made to discuss past due student loans and reason for delinquency
· Assist with taking payments or making payment arrangements
· If customer is unable to make payment, discuss options to keep loan current (deferment/forbearance)
Performance is measured by the CSRs’ ability to cure accounts or bring the accounts to current state.
Open 7am-9pm Monday thru Friday with varying shifts. And our client observes all government holidays (10 or so per year)
Background check prior to start. All employees will be required to submit to and pass FBI background investigation, including employment verification.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!