Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Date Posted: September 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 281907
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
The cleaning person/janitor keeps the building in clean and orderly condition. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish from interior and exterior of the building.
Reports to Warehouse Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water,
- Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware and metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, and power cleaning equipment.
- Clean kitchen and breakroom areas including cleaning all microwaves/appliances and surface areas of counters and tables.
- Clear debris from grounds, including outdoor grounds which may require daily removal of feral feline droppings.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
Pay Rate $12.00
If you meet all the requirements, please apply now!
Email us @ LACulverCityAP@pridestaff.com or call us @ (310) 398-7900