Salary: $11.00-$12.00/HR - DOE
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281916
Forklift Operator - Production - Warehouse
Client in the Hanford/Lemoore Area is searching for experienced Forklift Operators who can work in a fast paced, production and warehouse setting.
- Operating all warehouse equipment (pallet jacks, ride on, electric and manual)
- Forklifts, Sit Down Forklifts, Reach Lifts, Stand Up
- Experienced in Shipping and Receiving
- Experienced in production work - operating food processing machines
- Operation of RF Guns
- Order pulling and Order picking
- Inventory and Cycle counts
- Palletizing, wrapping pallets, stocking, loading, unloading and any other work that is required to perform job.
- MUST BE TEAM PLAYER
- Candidates will need to be team players and need to be able to multitask and also be willing to do general labor when needed to complete orders
- Must be motivated, eager and patient
- Candidates must be a team players but also work independently.
- Must be willing to clean or do other duties when there is down time, including cleaning, sweeping, palletizing, etc.
- Must have at least 3 years or more of related experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not necessary to complete duties
This is a full time temp to hire position and has room for growth.
Shifts Available: Rotating shifts every 4 months.
Hours: Client is going into their busy season. Must be available for 10-12 hour shifts and able to work Weekends if needed.
Pay: $11.00-$12.50/HR Depending on Experience.
Keywords: Forklift Operator, Warehouse Associate, Forklift Driver, Rotating Shifts, Production, Warehouse, Forklift, sit down forklift, stand up forklift
If interested please apply with a detailed resume of work experience to be considered.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is located at 3741 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277