Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 282121
PrideStaff is currently seeking a Temporary Laser Machine Operator for a local manufacturing company to assist with their increase in production starting Monday, August 28. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude!
Machine Operator responsibilities may include:
- Working on the Laser Machine
- Push large sheets of steel off a forklift onto the Laser bed (you don’t lift the sheets, but you do have to push them around on the laser). Each sheet weighs 100lbs
- After the laser has cut the parts, you take them off and stack them on a pallet.
- Max weight on the cut parts is 20#
- May also be helping in the paint department.
- Lift parts on and off the washer.
- Package parts
- Each part may weigh up to 20#
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED APPLY NOW!!!