Salary: $14.00-15.00 p/ hour
Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 282200
Part-time Operations Team Member
Do you love order and well-organized things? Do you like working on your feet and meeting new people every day? If so, read on…
Our Client is looking for a thorough individual to assist in the day-to-day operations of our commercial office space. Starting wage for this position is $15/hr for approximately 25-29 hours/week, and applicants must be available to work during business hours Monday-Friday with a start time of 7:30a.m. Although each work day may not go until 2:00pm, the ability to work until that time when needed is preferable.
This person will join the Community Team which is focused on the operations of the center and is composed of a few full-time and part-time employees. Because the team is small and our client Miami is relatively new, everyone will be collaborating and helping each other by taking on any task big or small and having a "can do" attitude. The team will work together to satisfy the day-to-day needs of our clients and ensure that the physical space is functional and organized. Some work will be independent while at other times it will require collaboration with other members of the staff.
We are a team-based company, and you will be evaluated on your performance by other team members.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Upkeep of conference rooms, phone booths, copy centers, and other shared areas.
• Daily restocking of assorted snacks and beverages, and maintaining kitchen space to look neat and presentable to clients and guests.
• Assembling and moving furniture between offices, and basic cleaning of vacant spaces like vacuuming or dusting.
• Maintaining and organizing storage inventories such as copy paper, kitchen snacks, and other daily supplies.
• Changing toner and troubleshooting printers/copiers.
• Hanging wall shelves and whiteboards.
• Assisting with setup of event spaces.
• Building strong professional relationships with clients in the community.
• Ordering and receiving food deliveries.
• As needed and schedule permitting, assisting the team with other office tasks.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate these traits:
• Someone who naturally enjoys helping others (clients and colleagues alike) and highly values teamwork.
• Takes ownership over tasks and follows them through to completion, usually on their feet and on the move.
• Someone who is detail-oriented and organized with solid time management skills. Independent, reliable, and willing to learn.
• Someone who has the capacity to learn and provide basic tech support (e.g. setting up printer drivers, VoIP phones, troubleshooting things like conference room projectors).
• Someone who feels comfortable with basic power tools (e.g. using a drill).
• Brings a fresh perspective and new ideas to everything.
• We look for people who write and speak well, but we also look for individuals who understand the nuances of effective communication.
• Ability to work weekdays between the hours of 7:30am and 2:00pm.