Salary: 15.00 - 20.00/hr (based on experience)
Date Posted: September 21, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282266
PrideStaff is partnering with a facility in Griffin, GA looking to hire an experienced Lathe Machine Operator.
- Set up and operate CNC lathe machines at a high level of proficiency
- Ability to inspect products and threads to conform to quality standards
- Read & understand gauges, dials, calipers and other indicators and measurement tools to ensure equipment is properly set up and running
- Threading experience – cutting & measurement threads is greatly desired
- Participate in level 1 maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Adherence to OSHA safety standards and department’s Lock-Out and Tag-Out policies
- Report production numbers and discrepancies to supervisor
- Perform any other tasks as required
- Pre-Employment Background check and Drug Screening
- Prior experience cutting and measurement of semi-premium threads or metal removal in a variety of CNC lathe or mill or manual machines
- Full time (4:00am- 2:30pm)
- Overtime as needed (according to work demands)
- Monday thru Friday
- $15.00- 20.00/hr (based on experience)
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!