Salary: $10-$14 / HR DOE
Date Posted: October 5, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282278
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Job responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate role include
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Ensuring that orders are picked and packed accurately and timely for shipment to our customers.
- Ability to pick and pack orders for UPS shipments. Must have the capability to learn UPS world ship software.
- Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged/short inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities.
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory and managing daily log registers.
- Efficiently carrying out all orders of the supervisors.
- Working in accord with all safety regulations.
- Coordinating work with fellow workers and other team members.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform pickups and deliveries utilizing the company vehicle.
- Work overtime as required.
- Typical work schedule is 8 am-5 pm or 9am-6:00 pm as deemed by a supervisor.
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer word processing, spreadsheet and Email management.
- Should have the ability to work in a team.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and work in both a hot and cold warehouse environment.
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets.
- Experience in operating basic warehouse equipment.
- Must have current valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.