Date Posted: September 21, 2017 Job Type: Temporary to Hire Job ID: 282317
PrideStaff is working with an established manufacturer in South St. Louis City to locate reliable individuals with a strong work ethic to work in a full-time PACKAGING and ASSEMBLY position.
• Assemble cardboard displays according to Supervisor direction
• Audit quantity and placement of products in designating packaging prior to shipment
• Packaging responsibilities include taping, shrink wrapping, banding and bindery work.
• Support several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Work in a constructive manner to meet production goals while also maintaining quality of work
• Maintain organization and stock of supplies
• Packaging, Assembly, Assembly Line, Inventory, Inventory Management, Shipping
• Able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong attention to quality and visual details; highly organized; ability to multi task and prioritize around tight deadlines
• Willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
• Accuracy and attention-to-detail is a must
• Team player with a "can do" attitude
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
• Must provide 2 work references (no personal references please)