Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 282353
General Office - Clerical
Companies in the area are searching for experienced, proven individuals for temporary and temp-to-perm assignments to hit the ground running and contribute right away. Many different positions in the office areas are in need of hard working, dedicated people passionate about their job.
Come join PrideStaff to put your talents and skills to work. PrideStaff for thirty-five years has been working across the country in filling the needs for clients.
Job Duties May Include:
- Performs data entry functions
- Billing and coding operations
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages
- Completes work schedules and arranges appointments for staff
- Orders materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports
- Works well with customers, support staff and sales
- Answer phones comfortably providing excellent and positive customer care
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and command over data
- Professional demeanor
- Must have customer-service mentality and understanding of sales and marketing
- Minimum one year experience or relevant training
- Two positive references from supervisors who can speak to your skills and experience
- Willingness to undergo a background check, including drug screening
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Dedicated passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
Interested and qualified candidates please follow these steps
- Apply online thoroughly completing the application with a up to date resume.
- After one hour call into our office for an immediate phone interview. Note that our office is open till 5pm. If applying after 4pm call first thing the next morning.
- Be available for a same day interview. Our process has already begun and this position will be filled quickly.