Date Posted: March 2, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282355
Customer Service Representative- Call Center
PrideStaff, a national staffing company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative that will work in a call center environment and will make inbound as well as outbound call to customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers regarding products and service as well as provide general information regarding questions/issues.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative may include:
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and route call to the appropriate resource
- Providing customers with product and service information and resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Entering customer information in the system and identify and escalate priority issues
- Completing call log and producing call reports
- Providing follow up customer calls when necessary
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous sales experience
- Strong data entry / typing skills and computer skills
- Experience selling products or services over the phone
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and/or drug test
Interested and qualified candidates please follow these steps
- Apply online thoroughly completing the application with a up to date resume.
- After one hour call into our office for an immediate phone interview. Note that our office is open till 5pm. If applying after 4pm call first thing the next morning.
- Be available for a same day interview. Our process has already begun and this position will be filled quickly.