Date Posted: September 21, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 282357
Forklift Operator (Warehouse Associate)
PrideStaff is currently seeking a Forklift Operator for a local manufacturing company to assist with their increase in production. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude!
Job responsibilities may include:
- Operating forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric), cherry picker
- Maintaining safety practices at all times
- Loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flat beds
- Moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production
- Relying on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals
- Performing a variety of tasks
- Working under general supervision
- Operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery
Qualified Candidates of the Forklift Operator position should be familiar with standard warehouse operations. You must be hardworking, consistent, and reliable. We are seeking Candidates who are motivated to excel and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Other requirements of the Forklift Driver role include:
· Must be over 18 years of age
· Recent Forklift Driving experience
· Familiarity with various types of Forklift a plus
· OSHA certification, a plus
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
· Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
Interested and qualified candidates please follow these steps
- Apply online thoroughly completing the application with a up to date resume.
- After one hour call into our office for an immediate phone interview. Note that our office is open till 5pm. If applying after 4pm call first thing the next morning.
- Be available for a same day interview. Our process has already begun and this position will be filled quickly.