Salary: $10.00 per hour
Date Posted: September 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282536
Do you have experience working in the food industry? Do you like to work in a steady paced environment? If, PrideStaff may have the perfect opportunity for you. This is a temporary to hire position paying $10 per hour, first shift, Monday through Friday 8 an to 4:30 p.m.
- Daily set up, operation and cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner and meet quotas
- Ability to package food products properly following all compliance and guidelines
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read batches of formulas, proper mixing of ingredients
- Follow lot code guidelines
- Accurately count finished goods and raw materials and recording lot codes
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of related experience
- Check product for proper weight and size
- Strict adherence to General Manufacturing Procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Ability to work well with others
- Other duties may be assigned
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Food Production Employee a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to the Food Production Employee include:
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!