Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282568
PRODUCTION 2nd shift 10.00-14.00 an hour depending on experience
A Great company in the Akron area is looking for 2nd shift production workers.
This is a temp to hire position with great benefits upon hiring in!
Position duties include:
Each Production Operator is responsible for packaging, bulk transfer, blending, and screening of resin for distribution. This position requires a lot of physical activity.
· Operate rail pumps, blenders and packaging line
· Assembles and fills boxes/gaylords.
· Operate tow motor
· General cleaning
· Perform minor maintenance
· Assist with performing physical inventory
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma preferred or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum 3 years forklift experience
· Ability to maintain machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
· Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
Dental and Vision Plan Options
401(k) Retirement Plan
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with the Best!