Salary: $ 12.00-15.00
Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282569
PULVERIZING OPERATOR 2nd shift after 6 months of training.
3:00pm - 11:30pm $ 12.00-15.00 BOE
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Pulverizing Operator is responsible for pulverizing, testing and packaging pulverized materials for distribution.
- Operate, set up, clean-out and make mill adjustments to Pulverizers.
- Feeds product to silos, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Also helps with all aspects of shipping product, building Gaylord boxes, inspect packaged product, request labels, complete tally sheets, move product by tow motor and help load and unload trucks.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Qualified applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years forklift experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence and present information to customers and clients.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
- · Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- · Dental and Vision Plan Options
- · Short-term Disability
- · 401(k) Retirement Plan
- · Holiday Pay
- Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
- See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
- “They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
- "PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
- “Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
- Work with an agency committed to being your long term partnering in staffing.
- Work with the PrideStaff!