San Antonio, TX
Date Posted: September 22, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 282585
Experienced Medical Assistant
$13.00 per hour.
Monday -Friday 7:00am start ( various schedules available)
work 12 hour shifts and rotating schedules
URGENT CARE / LARGE PRACTICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Beautiful new clinic 8 providers> fast paced practice, seeking experienced MA to manage a high volume of patients and duties.
General duties may include:
Performing administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of a physician or practice administrator. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination,
You must be a team player with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
Daily activities will include:
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- Min 1-2 years Experience as a Medical Assistant
- Experience working in a large practice with high volume- A plus!
- EKG and vitals ( no procedures experience required)
- EMR software
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Bilingual a plus
Please apply now for immediate consideration
www.pridestaffsanantonion or call 210/807-6206