Salary: $18-23 per hour DOE
Date Posted: September 25, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282624
PrideStaff is seeking a customer service representative with a background in biology or chemistry. If you do not have a background or experience in chemistry or biology, you will not be considered. This position involves daily customer service, administrative duties and supporting the marketing and selling of the company's services. This position is responsible for providing high quality customer support to our client base and our sales team. This is a temporary to hire opportunity compensating $18 -23 per hour depending upon experience. This individual will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 p.m.
- Professionally handle customer concerns, inquiries and complaints
- Work in conjunction with the sales team and all plants
- Coordinate inbound transportation and scheduling of all waste loads between client, facility and ATS
- Computer entry of all pricing quotes
- Learn to utilize the company's CORE system
- Responsible for daily invoicing
- Create, review generator waste profiles and submit for approval
- Create, maintain and update Environmental Management Books if requested by the customer
- Prepare Manifests and Labels on as needed basis, once trained
- Visit clients
- Review and authorize vendor invoicing to confirm an accurate Purchase Order
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure and stressful conditions.
- Self-motivated, confident and highly dependable
- Strong computer skill with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Punctual, customer focused
- Background or Experience in Environmental Science, Chemistry or Biology
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in Customer Service