Date Posted: September 25, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282703
Client in Norcross is seeking an experienced Inventory Clerk to assist the Inventory Manager in their warehouse.
The Order Planner is responsible for the daily management, wave planning/building, reconciliation and reporting of customer sales orders in an accurate and timely manner. Will work in collaboration with the Customer Support and Warehouse management team to ensure order accuracy and efficiency as well as improve level of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the complete systemic order flow process: from receipt out of PFE, into WMS and back to PFE for invoice generation; ensuring consistent flow, accurate data and timely invoicing.
- Ensure orders meet fill rate guidelines, sourcing from the correct locations & shipping efficiently.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers (i.e. Sales, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operations) and communicates issues/challenges/results effectively
- Collaborates with warehouse management to ensure ongoing adherence to all policies, procedures and processes; meeting all customer compliances and updating routing guides
- Monitoring and reporting on customer compliance to client accounts
- Prompt and effective handling of all customer support and sales inquiries
- Responsible for reporting on key supply chain performance measurements including back charges,
- Assisting in training of cross-functional partners
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed as directed by DC Manager.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and is self-motivated.
- Innovative and flexible
- Exhibits creativity and tenacity to drive effective solutions through Supply Chain
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Follows direction
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.