Date Posted: September 26, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283005
Accounts Payable Clerk
24 Hours per week.
Must be BILINGUAL in SPANISH!
We're looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual who can assist our team in providing the best service to our customers and our employees. As a locally based company, we strive to provide a high-quality level of service to our customers. This has been one of the main stepping stones to our success. This requires maintaining a good level of communication with all involved parties and detailed records of all transactions.
The Accounts Payable Lead is primarily responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Responsible for all account set up to ensure accurate information is input and maintain files of Vendor accounts
- Receive, verify and code invoices for invoice data entry and obtain approvals as needed.
- Responsible for preparing checks for vendor payments, including cash disbursements, wire transfers and electronic checks
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Accounts Payable subledger
- Preparation of vendor credit applications
- Prepare all 1099’s and ensure all appropriate vendors have completed W-9’s in advance.
- Responsible for supervision of accounts payable clerk.
- Ongoing evaluation of the Company’s internal control structure as it relates to accounts payable processes, including policy and procedure development as needed; and
- Provide support to Controller and senior management team with ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Summary of Experience and Education
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of five years experience working in an accounting department with hands on experience of accounts payable systems.
- Must have strong PC skills, including a mid-level knowledge of Excel, SAGE , General Contractor accounting software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We look forward to speaking with you.