Date Posted: September 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283015
Assembly Tech - Final Assembly - 3-6 Months
Summary: Under direct supervision, assembles, calibrates and tests cabinet assemblies and less complicated sub-assemblies.
- Performs basic assembly of cabinets and less complicated sub-assemblies including preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing, calibration and packaging of the product to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material and routings to assemble product.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly.
- Self-inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- May be assigned to high speed assembly group.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
- Complies with ISO 9001 procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required education: High school or equivalent
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- 2 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Basic computer PC skills
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings a must
- Ability to use basic assembly and measuring tools
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4 PM