Salary: $12/hr DOE
Date Posted: September 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283016
Inventory Control Specialist
SUMMARY: The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for all duties required by the parts division, including but not limited to preparation, inventorying/cataloging, cleaning, packing, and shipping/receiving of parts sold by all divisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspection & Cleaning of parts upon delivery.
- Detailed cleaning of parts prior to packing/shipment.
- Store Parts in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Examine and inspect parts for wear or defects, reporting damage to supervisors.
- Complete packing of parts.
- Labeling of all items packed and creating packing list.
- Pulling parts for internal and external customer orders.
- Maintain and update documents related to procedures.
- Update inventory system as necessary (data collection, update inventory, inventory counts, etc…).
- General maintenance of parts rooms and Parts related areas.
- Data entering & maintain parts inventory in ERP system (NetSuite).
- Photographing parts inventory according to established guidelines.
- Maintain stock in Parts Room (Including Check In / Out)
- Parts count reconciliation with ERP system.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Maintains quality standards expected by management.
- Assisting in organization projects across all division per management request.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have 2+ years of inventory control specialist experience
- Meticulous and quality focused.
- Critical thinking and problem solving – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusion or approaches to problems.
- Attention to detail extremely important.
- Ability to maintain clean and organized work space.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Word and Excel required.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Working independently from general instructions.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Takes ownership of job duties.
Pay: $12/hr DOE