Date Posted: September 28, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 283247
Our client is looking for a Wet Chemistry Engineering Technician for a position in Cranbury, NJ.
Hours for the 1st 3 months will be on 1st shift (M-F 7am - 3.30pm) For the next 3 months, it will be a split between 1st shift and 2nd shift, and after 6 months it will be permanently on 2nd shift (M-F 3.30pm - 12am)
- This individual will be responsible for the support Wet Chemistry wafer processing operations used to manufacture high power GaAs based laser structures
- The responsibilities are focused on the support of existing or new issues that require the support of Process Engineering during off shift hours.
- Associates Degree with 3+ years experience in a similar role or Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Semiconductor experience is highly desired
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Work with chemicals and associated labware