Date Posted: September 28, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283264
Corporate IT Support Administrator
Compensation: $19.00-21.00/hr. DOE
Excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Our client is looking for a customer-focused individual with strong technical skills to join our team as a Corporate IT Support Administrator. The individual must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize workload. The position will be responsible for maintaining and supporting users and technology - providing concierge Help Desk support to the corporate office location. This position will provide onsite technical support in collaboration with our other Group IT teams. Excellent customer service attitude is critical for this position as you will be interacting with end users of various levels of computer knowledge. This position will also require project work and minimal travel as necessary. This position will report to our Senior Lead Corporate IT Support Administrator.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Provide concierge helpdesk support which includes, but not limited to, providing hands-on and remote troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and upgrade of IT hardware and software (including personal printers, network printers, laptops, docking stations, cellular phones, iPads/Tablets, monitors, keyboards, etc.).
- Coordinate and work with other teams to complete necessary tasks (Ex: Service Desk, infrastructure, vendors, users).
- Provide video conference support as needed.
- Provide on and offsite meeting support including but not limited to prep, setup and strike for Inc. and CRH meetings
- Research, order and deploy equipment
- Work to determine the best hardware/software solutions based on needs and standards.
- Provide warranty repair as needed for all equipment.
- Coordination of international device coverage for Inc. travelers.
- Shoretel phone system setup, maintenance and support.
- Provide timely status updates to key stakeholders, and IT Management.
- Maintains team queues by actively communicating with the customers and peers.
- Follows Standard Operating procedures and assist with maintenance of documentation.
- Support the continuous improvement culture through the identification of potential process/procedural improvements and/or participation on cross functional/regional teams.
- Complete new employee technical training and assigned onboarding & offboarding compliance duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Associates degree in Information Technology or equivalent, or 5-7 years of experience working in an IT support role required.
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2013/216 Suite, Printers, Mobile devices, VPN, and Networking. A+, ITIL and MCP preferred.
- Citrix and ShoreTel system experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with people with a wide range of skills, experience, cultures and capabilities – executives, business leaders, finance leaders, peers, vendors, staff members.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication at all levels within alarge organization.
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, email communication, and preparation of documents and presentations.
- Ability to present ideas in concise, business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to self-manage time on a weekly basis.
Work and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be on call at a scheduled rotation.
- Ability to travel (overnight) as required based on business needs.
- Normal office working conditions.
- Position may require work outside of normal business hours.
- Works well under pressure with team members and business leaders.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.