Salary: $10.50-12/HR DOE
Date Posted: November 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283280
Client in Hanford/Lemoore area is searching for qualified Machine Operators!
- Set-up machines.
- Maintain machines running efficiently.
- Change box size according to the production schedule.
- Verify weights on products.
- Follow production schedule.
- Enter package date, lot number, user ID, date code, and shift into the barcode labeling system.
- Verify code date, lot number, and expiration on the product.
- Communicate, coordinate and follow up with other machine operators.
- Clean machines and perform or report preventive maintenance as needed.
- Maintain work area clean and organized.
- Follow Company safety rules and regulations, GMP’s (good manufacturing practices).
- Follow Company policies and procedures ensure food safety and quality
- Other duties as assigned by Production Supervisor
- Must have at least 3-5 years of recent, relevant experience in food processing
- Must have experience as a machine operator
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
If interested please apply with detailed resume to be considered.
Pay $10.50-12/HR DOE
Hours: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Office Address: 3741 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277