Date Posted: September 29, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283381
Our client is looking for a Wafer Production Technician for a temp to hire position in Cranbury, NJ.
This is a 4 day work week!! Hours are Friday 12pm to 8.30pm, Sat & Sun from 8am to 8pm and Monday from 12pm to 8.30pm
The primary responsibility of this position is daily semiconductor laser production in all areas of the wafer fab, including set-up, qualifying, running production equipment, and 1st line of trouble-shooting.
- High School education required, Associates Degree in electronic technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required.
- Knowledge/experience as a production technician in a GaAs wafer fab is preferred.
- Must be able to work standing up for 12 hour shifts, including the weekend.
- Must be able to wear a smock covering the entire body while working.
- Position requires working with chemicals, gases, and microscopes.
- Individual must have previous experience working in a similar environment.
- Must be able to work independently and to demonstrate extremely high level of precision and accuracy.