Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Salary: $18/hour + Commission Plan after 90 Days
Date Posted: October 1, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283464
An established wholesale manufacturer/distributor of telecommunications equipment in Rancho Santa Margarita is looking for a Sales Management Trainee. This individual will be key in creating new customer relationships to grow sales in a designated sales territory. It’s the perfect opportunity for someone that is looking to grow into a customer-focused Account Manager.
This is a temp to hire position and the hours are weekdays, 8AM to 4:30PM. The pay starts at $18 an hour, and a performance-based commission plan is available once hired by the company.
- Develop and maintain assigned accounts including sales forecasting, and account maintenance.
- Develop and maintain company CRM.
- Provide input to the executive team that helps to set the company’s strategic direction.
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Provide and meet sales plans with goals and time lines.
- Develop revenue generation and strategic partnerships proposals.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customers through personal customer contact and planned individual account support.
- Initiate discussions and secure in-person meetings with potential partners and new accounts.
- Status all accounts to management with high quality presentation materials
- Build competitive intelligence by closely monitoring and conducting research on our key competitors.
- Develop effective account and long term business plans.
- Monitor and communicate account organizational changes and/or issues to management
- Coordinate/utilize internal resources to broaden and deepen the company’s relationship with strategically selected accounts.
- Report activities and results in a timely and accurate manner as requested.
- Meet or exceed annual sales volume objectives for assigned accounts and support company efforts to increase sales in unassigned accounts as requested.
- Provide new product opportunities through customer need assessments.
- Some college education…a BA Degree is not required, but highly desirable
- Knowledge of general administrative procedures
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, such as MS Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Data collection and management
- Adaptability to adapt to changes
- Strong commitment to customer service