San Clemente, CA
Salary: $20 to $25/hour (DOE)
Date Posted: October 1, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283477
An established, construction-related company located in San Clemente is searching for a Bilingual Project Manager Assistant. The role requires an individual who maintains a high standard of excellence, solid communication and organizational skills, is self-motivated and can multi task. Punctuality, maturity, reliability, an ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions, while delivering exceptional internal and external customer service, is essential to excel in the role. This is a temp to hire opportunity and the pay is $20 to $25/hour, based on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform project data entry and filing for various processes
- Create and maintain filing system for inter-office documents (archives, files, plans, correspondence and other records)
- Perform additional office related duties/assignments as requested
- Coordinate schedules for deliveries for the field foreman and detailer
- Demonstrated experience analyzing problems and developing and implementing plans/tactics, with limited information and under tight time constraints, to ensure construction site readiness.
- Demonstrated broad project coordination experience including tracking project status, creating and editing reports, resources, and providing updates.
- RFI’s, Change Orders.
- Always communicating with field supervisor or foreman.
- Associate Degree and 2-year project coordinator or equivalent experience, ideally with an engineering firm or other subcontractor
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and FTB sites
- Construction software a plus (Soule, CAD, Bluebeam)
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings/documents a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to travel and work for extended period on project locations
- Bilingual is a must (Spanish/English)