El Segundo, CA
Salary: $15.00 Per Hour
Date Posted: October 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283545
Wire Harness Assembler
Our established parts maker for aerospace is looking for electro-mechanically inclined staff to be trained as cable assemblers. The ideal candidate can utilize measurement tools, use hand tools and understand schematics (like putting together an IKEA book shelve) for a temp-to-hire position. Once hired the company offers bonuses, 401K, holiday and vacation pay. If you have the skills and are looking for a company to make home, apply now.
- Wrap and tape wires to form harnesses according to work orders, schematics and blue prints.
- Test wiring continuity, resistance and loop resistance according to specifications
- Select correct wires by color
- Determine materials needed, sequence and method for assembly based on requirements
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of general labor experience. Some previous electrical assembly or construction experience is helpful.
- Able to interpret blue prints and schematics
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Able to color code and distinguish colors
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen