San Leandro, CA
Salary: $18 - $25
Date Posted: October 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283629
We have a Client that has an immediate need for a Service Purchase Order Coordinator. This is a Great opportunity to work for a Great company.
General Job Description:
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Operation’s Manager, this position will be responsible for the timely preparation of booking contracts, closing maintenances, reviewing and mailing out maintenance invoices for all of Northern California.
- Book small/basic contracts
- Contract escalations:
- Enter new contract amounts in WennSoft
- Print and mail letters
- MC Invoices
- Print and mail
- Pull all special billing invoices
- Review maintenance invoices that require back-up and send to customer when complete
- Submit invoices via email or on-line per customer’s requirements
- Create manual invoices for special billing accounts where needed
- Monitoring of outstanding (open/complete) maintenance jobs
- If job is complete and not part of the special billing list, close job
- If job is open, review and follow up with technician to confirm when job will be completed
- Bill for belts on contracts where they are not covered.
- Enter contract change requests from the field
- Assist in entering route changes
- Print equipment stickers
- Generate subcontractor spreadsheet and email to subcontractors
- Upload subcontractor reports to corresponding job number
- Process cancellation paperwork
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Service Operations Manager
- Ability to handle fast paced environment.
- 2-3 years of computerized systems such as Great Plains or similar electronic invoicing system.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows environment including Excel and Word.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic that can take the lead on initiatives and follow-through on commitments.
- Detail oriented.
- Very organized with demonstrated ability to multitask and can handle high volume of work
Additional Skills/Abilities Preferred, but Not Required:
- Construction industry experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the WennSoft database program is a plus.
Competencies Needed (Examples – Adaptability/Flexibility, Customer Service, Work Management, Effective Communication, Technical Knowledge, Business Acumen….):
- Effective Communication
- Customer Service
This individual must be a responsible person and regular attendance is required. This is a temporary position Monday through Friday beginning between 7:00 am and 8:00 am and ending between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch. Eight hours per day is required and other occasional overtime may be necessary.