New Berlin, WI
Date Posted: October 16, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283704
One of our clients, a large manufacturer in New Berlin, is looking for several Machine Operators. This is a great opportunity with a company that offers growth, excellent benefits and competitive pay!
This is a 1st shift position with some overtime. It's a 90 Day Temp-to-Hire.
The qualifications for the machine operators are as follows:
- Some CNC knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Training: 1 day on 1st Shift 6:00AM -2:00PM
Safety Glasses provided
After Hire: Generous benefits including: Medical / Dental / Vision insurance program; 401(k) program; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability program; Life Insurance; Holidays; etc. available.
Primary Job Functions
1) Confirms Sequence of Operations by reviewing shop orders to determine job specifications and requirements; and by conferring with senior Staff as necessary.
2) Operates Machine by positioning and securing stops and guides; by selecting, mounting, attaching and adjusting a variety of attachments; by setting and adjusting controls; by positioning work piece against stops manually and operating machine as directed; by performing routine maintenance.
3) Maintains Work Piece Quality by observing machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction; by taking corrective action as necessary; by measuring work piece dimensions with measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation; by fulfilling work order tracking requirements and accurately filling out required paperwork; by cleaning work area(s), machine(s), tooling and parts as necessary.
Pay is based on experience! Bring your experience and skills to a great job!