San Diego, CA
Date Posted: October 9, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283722
As a Client Service Representative, your job is to deliver professional customer service to all clients and patients. Our Client Services Representatives are critical to the continued success and growth.
You will be communicating on a daily basis with our client patients; checking-in on their therapy status and helping them order equipment and supplies. Given our high standards, it is imperative that a motivated, detail-oriented person with strong communication skills such as yourself be on hand to manage the patient experience.
There are internal as well as external stakeholders who are involved in supporting our clients and their patients. Through consistent and effective verbal and written communications, you will ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately informed on all client and patient issues that arise through your interactions.
- Contact patients via the phone to check-in on their therapy status, collect adherence information, and order therapy supplies.
- Assist patients with any issues, escalating appropriately when issue needs to be addressed by the local provider.
- Follow up timely on client and patient emails and system generated alerts.
- Create and maintain reports in Excel and report daily/weekly on individual activity.
- Maintain client account records, track deadlines, and manage tasks in web based tools.
- Strong two-way communication skills, written and verbal
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Web Browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
- Manage daily tasks, and activities to ensure all patients are contacted on schedule
- Sleep, Oxygen, Nebulizer, or Diabetic therapy experience (not required)
- Multilingual; Spanish, Armenian, Mandarin (not required)
- Minimum two years of professional client/customer support experience
- Registered/Certified Respiratory Therapist preferred