Date Posted: October 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 283761
Shipping and receiving associate needed for a temporary assignment. Primary responsibilities will be organizing inventory by manually pulling parts in the warehouse and placing in appropriate location. Data entry skills are a plus. Steel toe shoes required.
- receives and unloads freight manually
- checks for damaged goods
- verifies quantity and quality of order
- verifies items received with purchase order
- wraps, packages, and ships supplies
- delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas
- tags and issues supplies
- stocks shelves and rotates inventory
- may receive, store, and ship flammable, explosive or caustic and hazardous material
- may assemble and move furniture
*This is not a complete list of tasks assigned.