Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Salary: $15 to $18/hour to start (DOE)
Date Posted: October 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283797
A company in Rancho Santa Margarita serving medical providers, clients and patients is looking for Client Service Associates. If you have experience working in the medical field, it’s a big plus! These individuals will assist policyholders, clients and partners around the world from their Operational Office that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Their strong commitment to service and performance sets them apart from their large corporate competitors. They have a talented, experienced, multi-cultured team, and an environment and culture where independence, reliability and hard work is rewarded. Also, if you’re bilingual in German, French or Dutch, it another plus!
There are two shifts available:
- Monday to Friday (some weekends possible) – 8AM to 5PM
- Afternoon/Evenings (Sunday - Thursday) – 2PM to 10:30PM
This is a temp-to-hire position. The pay ranges from $15 to $18 an hour, with an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. Once hired by the company, they offer a competitive employee benefits package.
- Collaborate and serve as initial point of contact with clients, policyholders, and healthcare providers
- Ensure clients receive the best customer service experience possible by providing timely and accurate responses
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues – both internal and external
- Review, plan and resolve medical cases in cooperation with other team members and network partners
- Extensive inbound and outbound call activity under the direction of Onyx™, their proprietary operating system.
- Complete an extensive training program via Onyx.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Thrives in an environment working independently, but also collaboratively
- Strong medical background encouraged, will train accordingly
- Language skills and multi-cultural experience desired
- Professional phone skills required
- In-depth understanding of the U.S. healthcare system is a plus
- Creative, the ability to excel at new endeavors, problem solve and exhibit exceptional verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills required: Outlook, Word, Excel and extensive training provided on Onyx™.
- Bilingual (German or Dutch) is a big plus!