Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $9.75 per hour
Date Posted: October 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283799
Bilingual Inbound Call Center (does not involve selling)
Pay is $9.50 to $9.75 per hour depending on experience and typing speed.
Pleasant working environment in central Fort Worth.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Long term opportunity with room for growth.
Essential Job Duties:
· Provide support for subscribers to the service.
· Observe rules governing privileged communications and confidential information.
· Answer incoming calls, verifying information and following applicable scripts.
· Adhere to standards of courtesy and professionalism.
· Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
· Able and willing to take and pass a drug test.
Education/ Special Skill Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Customer service or office clerical experience preferred.
· Typing speed of 35 words per minute.
· Spanish speaking is required.
· Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to work fast.
· Good telephone communication skills: courteous and professional.
· Active Listening Skills: Giving full attention to what callers are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Ability to empathize with callers in appropriate situations.
· Willing to ask for direction, collaborate and work well in a team setting.
· Ability to follow instructions and work within policies and procedures and deadlines.
· Must be comfortable interacting with customers on a continual basis, taking calls back to back in a calm, professional manner.