Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283850
Performs system and/or manual tasks to support receiving operations. Identifies and resolves issues in various functional areas; breakdown, put away and replenishment. Monitors and maintains SKUs and locations in WMS to support efficient warehouse processing and maximize warehouse space usage.
- Accurate receipt of goods
- Auditing inbound delivery confirmations
- Inbound processing of freight
- Put away and replenishment
- Data entry into computerized inventory control systems
- Require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift, pallet jack, Toyota swin
- Proficiency in warehouse operations and RF Guns and basic computer skills
- Product knowledge
- Math and problem solving skills
- Good judgment
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to follow written process and procedures and follow verbal instructions.
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to read and follow directions
- Must be a team player and be flexible to handle changes in work assignments
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- g reach or cherry picker to perform duties.