San Clemente, CA
Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 283874
A nationally recognized apparel company in San Clemente is looking for only the best Customer Service Specialists to take them all the way through the holidays! They describe their customer service as “Keeping People Stoked” …and they are looking for individuals to do exactly that while supporting the E-Commerce team. The KPS Representative provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. This team member will also initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. At the end of the day they want all their customers to be stoked, so they need friendly, driven, and service oriented people to make sure this happens.
This is a unique company that has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Orange County. They even have a personal chef that provides a healthy breakfast and lunch for all employees, free of charge. They also have a full-service gym on site for all team members. These positions go through the end of the year. Shifts are all during the day, Monday to Friday. The pay is $13.00 an hour
As a member of the Keeping People Stoked team for E-Commerce:
- Answer all inbound calls and emails about the company’s product, warranties, order tracking, returns, and sponsorships
- Assist customers through Live Chats & Texts
- Contribute to an exceptional customer experience by providing elite level customer service
- Process returns and refunds for our e-commerce customers
- Resolve questions and issues independently or working internally with the appropriate department(s)
- Process and document all warranty related orders for customers
- Track and follow up on claims of undelivered packages or orders with missing items
- Report product quality issues to the quality control department to assist in improving product development
- Collaborate in the development and growth of the company by helping to improve processes and procedures to enhance efficiency
- Execute on special projects as assigned
The KSP Representative for E-Commerce will collaborate closely with the following individuals:
KPS Manager for E-Commerce – The KPS Manager will be there to support you through daily operations as the E-commerce team grows and volume of orders increase.
This role will also collaborate closely with a variety of departments when necessary to resolve any customer related issue or concern.
At the end of the day, they need someone who can demonstrate through their service oriented background and problem-solving skills that they have the expertise, personality, level-headedness, and communication skills necessary to crush it in this role. A track record of knowing how to manage a high volume of inbound communications and ability to prioritize many tasks brings a lot of credibility.