College Park, GA
Salary: 15.00- 18.00/hr
Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283895
PrideStaff is currently partnering with a facility in the College Park, GA area, looking to hire a Domestic Shipping Agent. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for processing documentation required by US Customs and Border Protection for entry of goods into the US on behalf of importers by using their good working knowledge of imports and strong customer service skills.
- Coordination of all aspects of the arrival (including, but not limited to, billing, rate quotation, approval of vendor invoices, etc.)
- Scheduling of pick-ups daily
- Responsible for rating shipments
- Must possess an in depth knowledge of domestic procedures
- Ability to be profit conscious
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including major cities
- Ability to work closely with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers
- Minimum of one year prior experience
- Must pass 7 year Federal Background check prior to accepting position
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!