Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283912
Pridestaff is hiring qualified candidates for Call Center Customer Service in the Fairlawn area!
Positions are full time - temp to hire and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for a future career!
As a Patient Account Representative, you must be energetic, assertive, charismatic and able to easily handle rejection. You must also be ambitious and driven. This position requires excellent verbal interpersonal negotiation communication skills. You must also be highly detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
Additionally, you will interact with patients in the negotiation of collection of defaulted or delinquent debts on behalf of our clients, which will involve skip tracing and establishing contact with patients.
Your specific duties as a Patient Account Representative will include:
· Reviewing accounts on a daily basis and maintaining all work queue and desk assignments
· Contacting patients via telephone to attempt debt collection
· Establishing patient location and contact information via skip tracing if necessary
· Establishing patient's ability and willingness to pay and identifying the appropriate repayment
program/options available to them
· Tracking and reporting all account information into computer through our database
· Meeting or exceeding all daily, weekly and monthly production goals
· Understanding and following all federal and state laws with regards to collections policies and
procedures with training provided
· Ability to work 5 days per week, 2 evening shifts of 11:30-8 & 3 shifts 8-4:30 1 Saturday morning a month.
· Pass annual required compliance testing with training provided
· Performing other duties and special projects as assigned by management
Why work for the company:
· Bonus Potential While in Training
· Monthly Incentives
· Holiday Pay
· Vacation Pay
· Health, Vision, Dental
· Long-Term Disability
· AD&D Insurance
· Business Casual Working Environment
Flexibility for appointments outside of work
Specific qualifications for the Patient Account Representative position include:
· High school diploma or GED
· Solid work history
· Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and data entry
· Basic math skills
· Sales, telemarketing or call center experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
· Akron, OH 44333
· High school or equivalent
· Customer Service: 1 year
· Continuous Employment With Same Employer at least 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Scripted calls, fast pace work as a team CSR driven calls common sense.
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.