Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 283950
Create clear and effective reports, data visualizations and analysis, in order to answer key markets and state of the business questions, complementing the base to drive key marketing and business decisions.
2. MISSIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Develops and maintenance of ongoing metrics and report analyses.
- Build up markets size (numbers of labs, stores, professionals, sales, casters participation, market segmentation, and other key measurements).
- Redefine current data for Simple Markets and PMT reports.
- Sales mix and margins analysis by country.
- Combine conclusive analysis of ELAC monthly volume report with DEO&CEO report.
- Monthly analysis of designs sales and margins results by country and Lens Consultant zone, measuring the affectivity of the lens consultants and marketing actions on the field.
- Market trends investigation (Traditional/Digital).
- Major and generic brands status and market share.
- New products margin analysis and its impacts.
- Define requirements for reporting specific sales data to territory managers.
- Develop the P&L report by territory Manager.
- Understand the Company's impact in markets dynamics and market trends.
- Derive sales report insights for partners.
- Work with internal, external and partner’s market research teams to further analyze engagement data and propose hypotheses.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Present findings to organization.
- Business case development with Territory Managers.
- Create suggestions for strategic improvements and changes.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Produce written documentation to support work and findings.
- B. S. Degree in Accounting or a business discipline; MBA preferred.
- 2-4 years of years of relevant work experience in analytics, business intelligence, market research or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, merchandising, design, marketing, finance, and operations.
- Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large data sets.
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications; fluency in English and Spanish is required
- Data research and analysis
- Project management
- Excel - vlookups, pivot tables
- Travels required (20%)
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Business Acumen