Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284070
MAINTENANCE TECH DAYS 6AM-2:30PM $16-$18 based on experience
A local company in the Akron area has an immediate need for a maintenance tech.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Following all company safety guidelines including usage of PPE and safe work practice
• Following all verbal or written instructions as provided by supervision/management
• Able to work with others on projects
• Trouble shoot machines for problems with and without schematics
• Reading schematics
• Able to wire/unwire 110/220/480 volt machines
• Use lockout/tag out procedures when working on machines
• Able to use meters for voltage test/checking fuses and circuits
• Work on Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Air over oil, HVAC, Tow Motors, Powder coating system.
• Able to work on plumbing issues
• Preform maintenance on all machines as indicated
• Keep Maintenance shop neat and orderly
• Multi-tasking on several projects
• Work in a fast pace environment
• Work with purchasing to source parts needed
• Work overtime when needed to get projects done
• Do monthly checks on Fire Extinguishers/Emergency lighting and water levels in tow moto batteries
• Able to source parts online and mix and match aftermarket parts to get machines up and running
• Work on Air Compressors
• Reading machine Blue prints
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Ability to stand, lift, and walk 8-10 hours a day Ability to bend, kneel, twist,
Current valid OH driver's license
Familiar with OSHA requirements on procedures and precautions working on machines and confined spaces Familiar with welding a plus
4+years working as a maintenance technician on above said equipment Able to use Lathes, Bridge ports, Drill presses, Mig welding Journeyman's card (not a requirement) but a plus
Must be a self starter and be motivated to keep up on the task that needs to be done with little supervision.
Recruiting The Right Way!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities.
At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partnering in staffing.
Work with the PrideStaff!