Salary: $14-$15 plus commission
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 284291
A growing office is looking for someone that will go above and beyond with customer service. If you have a passion to help people, are ambitious, flexible and love a fast paced environment, you may just be the perfect candidate.
Although previous recruiting experience is a must, the office is open to train individuals with interviewing, scheduling and/or front office work. There is a great training program that continues throughout your career with the company. This is a direct hire position.
- Work in a positive, fast paced and goal oriented team environment throughout the entire recruitment, placement and sales process.
- Must be able to deliver exceptional, professional customer service.
- Recruit talent for multiple skill sets and positions on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruited employees, clients and recruiting resources.
- Must have sales experience or have ability to sell.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Consistently exceed key performance indicators.and follow a proven recipe for success.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, and be calm under pressure.
- Use various online and local recruiting resources to source employees for large client base.
- Leverage technology, websites, social media and relationships to secure top level talent.
- Work with sales team to develop and support marketing materials.
- Manage administrative responsibilities which include online record keeping, database (CRM) record keeping and employment documents and files.
- Consistently conduct reference checks, create job postings.
- Must have a minimum of 2 solid years of recent and relevant experience.
- Proven experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently.
- Must have sales experience or have the ability to sell; Must have positive attitude.
- Deliver the highest level of professionalism, customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and pay close attention to detail.
- Meet and exceed weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- 2-4 year college degree preferred.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, overtime as needed .