Salary: $13.00/hr - $18.00/hr
Date Posted: October 9, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284334
PrideStaff is working with a very established, well-liked, company in Fenton, MO to locate a dedicated DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST to complete, track, file and maintain medical product documentation for compliance and quality systems regulations.
- Initiate, issuance and implementation of quality-related documents
- Maintaining documentation filing and archiving
- Provide support during regulatory inspections of the area
- Maintain Regulatory Standards Listing.
- Map Quality processes and write procedures as needed
- Generate and track metrics.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in medical device or drug quality systems (e.g. QSR (21 CFR 820) and ISO/EC (MDD, ISO 13485) preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization by expressing ideas clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Provide timely, continuous information to others as needed
- Must be detail oriented in documentation
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
For information on additional job opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.stlouisstaffingagencies.com