Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284512
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our client in Hayward has an opening for a Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and process customer Parts inquires, quote requests and orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Receive Parts Quote Requests from customer.
- Quote and receive Purchase Orders for Parts.
- Enter Sales Orders in SAP.
- Be certain the Order ships within the quoted time frame.
- Purchase Parts from the Factory to fill the orders for parts not in inventory.
- Correspond with the Factory to identify customer requests.
- Organize paperwork from previous day's Parts Department Shipments to include filing of office copies of packing lists for Heat and Control’s Reference and tracking purposes.
- Minimum of Two Years related experience or equivalent.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (SAP, MS Word and Excel)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Customer Service Representative a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay