Date Posted: October 9, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284546
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
If you love to greet customers with a smile in person and on the phone, this may be the opportunity for you!! We have a client in Fremont with an immediate opening for a Receptionist.
Do you have the patience of an angel? Do you have the gift of obtaining the appropriate information, so you can process a caller to the correct person, quickly and efficiently? Do you get satisfaction from knowing callers are greeted immediately by a live person and not lost in a voicemail system?
Are you quick with computer applications like Microsoft Excel? Do you draw satisfaction from helping to keep a database clean and up-to-date?
Our client's Receptionist position can fulfill and utilize all of the above. Don’t just answer phones! Assign leads to salespeople (yes, you have the power!), and assist with database integrity. Your excellent communication and phone skills qualify you to join our client's team. You will need basic computer skills and the ability to multitask in a busy office.
This position can be your entry into the company, growing into an Accounting or Account Management opportunity. You might even find yourself in the Graphics department, if that is your bent.
Receptionist/General Admin Duties
- Open and close office each day
- Greet Clients – Have them sign guest book, ask if they are here for a showroom appointment
- Answer Telephones
- Prepare outgoing mail, distribute incoming mail, stamp mail
- Prepare Deposit Daily. If under $1000 and only one check, hold for next day.
- Ensure packages left at front desk go to appropriate person (incoming or outgoing) – Notify correct person if not picked up
- Record incoming cold calls (cold call summary sheet), track them, keep marketing report up to date
- Update information in Salesforce and MAS 90 as required from invoices and other sources
- Generating, bursting and mailing invoices.
- Mail on a weekly basis items to outlying offices.
- Prune A/R Binder every other Friday – confirm that deposits have been posted.
- Update Salesforce and MAS with updated invoices to ensure accuracy of information.
- Produce phone log and appointment log reports – email out on Monday
- Mail and email monthly thank you letters to clients
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay