Salary: $60k to $65K D.o.E. and qualifications
Date Posted: November 20, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 284711
Account Manager: $60k to $65k per year!
PrideStaff is looking for a skilled and focused Account Manager to be part of our clients team!
Our client has been an industry leader in wiping cloths for 86 years – and are proud of it! As the market needs of our clients have changed they have also. They also have a robust line of Environmental Clean-up products that greatly leverage their core business and delight their clients!
As the Account Manager you have the primary responsibility to our existing clients and also to develop and grow new clients.
Promote and sells company products through direct customer contacts. Usually working out of sales office; you may travel occasionally to customer location but sell primarily by telephone and/or email. You are responsible to ensure customers are informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products.
Key to success is the ability to build customer relationships and loyalty. You will actively prospect and capture new accounts. Provides customers with price quotations and information regarding delivery and service. Cross sells and investigates product expansion possibilities. Understand and resolves product/service issues and ensures resolution of customer complaints as required. Monitors competitive activity and trends including product knowledge, marketing trends, and competitive pricing.
Responsible for inventory, order and re-supply of our Environmental Product line. As a member of the team, supports other office based duties as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5 to 10 years of total work experience with 2-4 years in Customer Service and or Sales
- Must have a valid driver license in the state of Oregon
- Experience and knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience with sales reporting is desired
- References from previous employers
- Familiar and comfortable with a number of Social Media platforms
- Associates Degree or relevant course work is required
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred
Day Shift: Typically starting at 7:30am
- $50k to $55k base salary, Annual Bonus/Commissions with performance. Target total compensation $60k to $65k/yr. with achievement of business objectives.