Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284764
Excellent Temp-to-Hire Opportunity for Well Qualified Distribution Associate - Receiving
Easton / Forks Area
- 1st Shift: 8am – 4:45pm (2 15 minute paid breaks and 45 minute unpaid lunch).
- Busy season OT hours are 6am – 4:45pm
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional Saturday, but rarely happens
- Unloading ocean containers
- Using RF guns to check parts into warehouse management system
- Move parts to the storage locations throughout warehouse
- also includes slight pre-pack of certain parts and power supplies
- There are KPI standards in these job functions.
- Perform cycle counts on parts in storage locations (racking) throughout the warehouse
- Complete inventory of warehouse 2 x each year (counts of every screw, nut, and bolt within the four walls of the facility)
- You will work with the Inventory Lead and Specialist
- Straightening and organizing is also done during the cycle count process
- KPI standards apply
Examines all types of returns and Determine where the parts will go
- Prior forklift experience using manual handle pump jacks, standup and sit-down forklifts, and Cherry pickers .
- General Warehouse experience - Inventory, Shipping, and Receiving.
- Quality and attention to detail orientated – client is a high visibility / high prestige company and requires highest quality standards.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, pushing, and standing/walking on concrete surfaces.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with varied temperatures as the seasons change.
- High School graduate or GED required.
Email your resume to: lehighvalleyAP@pridestaff.com
Phone: 484-550-7610 Fax: 484-866-9190
VIsit our web-site: staffingLV.com