New York, NY
Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 284765
Property Management Company in Manhattan seeks an experienced Bookkeeper.
This candidate must be detail-oriented and a self-starter that is eager to learn and grow in their position and within the company. The individual must be a team player that can work independently and must be able to multi-task and prioritize work load.
Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A/P and A/R
- Journal entries into the Accounting software
- Quarterly and year-end tax preparation
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as needed
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred (will consider experience in lieu of education requirement)
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- QuickBooks experience a plus, however not required
Salary commensurate with experience