Date Posted: October 12, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284845
Our client is looking for a Call Center Supervisor for a temp-to-hire position in Edison, NJ.
** Once converted to a perm position there are great benefits such as full health benefits, free dental, PTO, paid holidays, fitness reimbursement, bonuses etc! **
Work hours are Mon - Fri from 8:30am - 5pm.
- Help manage a staff of 30-35 call center reps.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of call center training program, providing reps with appropriate training and/or retraining.
- Spend time on the call center floor directly monitoring reps for quality assurance.
- Identify and recommend areas for development; establish and implement best practices.
- Assist with scheduling and managing the attendance process for reps.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management or supervisory role within a high-volume call center environment. Outbound call center experience preferred.
- Strong leadership, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in creating training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Must be flexible to working late shift if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly proficient with MS Office and CRM.
- Close to NJ Transit train station, so location is accessible by public transportation