Date Posted: November 16, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 284872
We are currently seeking a Freight Analyst to join our team where this key individual will be responsible for creating and implementing effective metrics and reports to meet specific project success criteria throughout project implementation and deployment.
* This is a contract position with a possibility of being hired on. Looking at $23/hr to start.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Owns the development of metrics and reports that support freight analytics
• Performs analysis on forecast and actual data that support the freight and other supply chain activities.
• Determines possible system enhancements or new development based on Transportation departments business needs.
• Assists in development and publication of user manuals, system prototypes, and pilot applications. Coordinates the training of new staff.
• Develop and implement reports, databases, data collection system, KPI dashboards, and other tools to facilitate analysis of Transportation data
• Acquire and combine data from primary and secondary sources from platforms
• Mine and analyze business data to identify patterns and correlations suggesting opportunities and improvements
• Develop prototypes and models to predict impact of operation changes
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Bachelors Degree, preferred
• 1-3 years experience in manipulation of large data sets
• Ability and desire to learn TMS (Transportation Management System)
• Advanced Excel techniques (Pivot table, VBA Code, Vlookups, etc.).
• Advanced MS Access skills - preferred
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include 401(k), best-in-class products, and more! Both innovative and high-performing, our stores provide you with unlimited possibilities to start your career. Be a part of the Tuesday Morning growth!