Date Posted: October 13, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 285035
Aircraft Mechanic (A&P)
Do you have an active A&P license? Looking for a part time position with flexibility in the schedule? Want to work in Redmond? If you answered yes, this may be the job for you! We are currently recruiting for a part time A&P Aircraft Mechanic that would work 2-3 days a week. The starting pay for this position is DOE and includes access to health and retirement benefits. Contact PrideStaff immediately to be part of this amazing company in Redmond.
Job Duties Include:
- Perform regular aircraft maintenance and repairs
- Regular inspections
- Serve and do any repairs for the tires, fluid reservoirs, nitrogen bottles, lavs, etc.
- Keep accurate records and documentation of maintenance
- Assists in the maintenance of a clean job site both indoor and outdoor
- Provide facility maintenance of the work area to include both indoor and outdoor
- Daily, weekly and monthly Inspections and servicing of pump and hose reel bearings
- Provide feedback related to product performance
- Demonstrate initiative in the absence of leadership or instruction
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Include:
- A&P License
- Experience working on corporate aircraft
- 3 years minimums experience maintaining Citation aircraft; models Bravo and XLS+ a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and US Passport
- Ability to use hand tools and all necessary equipment to accomplish job assignments
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
- Physically able to move and carry equipment which may be up to 50 lbs
- High Mechanical aptitude and a desire to work with hands
- Interest in Aviation and a desire to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and out of work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Reliable transportation
- Able to provide contact information for 2 professional references
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and flexible schedule during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects.