El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: October 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 285075
Our client a full-service supplier of quality parts for aviation, military, and industrial applications, who also manufactures aerospace parts is looking for an experienced Receiving Inspector to join their team.
Summary of Position:
The Receiving Inspector is responsible for all incoming materials and is to comply with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturers, specifications and requirements. Performs an inspection of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies, and articles on which work has been performed outside the repair station. Review purchase orders and approve certifications of conformance and other approved data attached to incoming parts to assure authenticity and traceability to an original equipment manufacturer. (i.e. 14 CFR Part 119m121, 125,129,135 and 145).
- Ensuring serviceability documentation is received with all incoming materials.
- Reviewing all incoming hardware for shipping and handling damage, state or preservation, and proper packaging:
- Assuring proper quantities of product received.
- Segregation of product by lot, batch, or serial number
- Assuring that an incoming inspection of maintenance test equipment (MTE), for calibration currency
- Overseeing the proper tagging and identification of parts and articles within the shipping and receiving area as outlined in the manual.
- Expendable articles and their disposal
- Ensure received products are placed into inventory
- Check packages for damage and proper working condition
- Sealing and packaging and labeling items
- Enter data into proper data base
- Maintain daily production, receiving and packing records
- Keeping a clean and safe work area
- Minimum 1-3 Years inspection, receiving experience, manufacturing, or aerospace industry a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- ERP system experience preferred
Pay Rate: $16.00
If you meet all the requirements, please apply now!
Email us @ LACulverCityAP@pridestaff.com or call us @ (310) 398-7900